Did you know that 70% of people who win the lottery or come into large sums of money end up broke?
There’s an audiobook called The Power of Ambition by Jim Rohn that says “If someone hands you a million dollars, best you become a millionaire so you can keep the money. If you don’t grow to where your income is, then guess what, your income shrinks to where you are. Become a millionaire not for the million dollars, but for what it will make of you to achieve it.”
The biggest thing that gets in our own way is our own mindset about money. And even moreso, our belief systems about what we’re truly worth.
Today we’re talking to Ashley Stahl.
A couple years ago, Ashley thought she’d made it. She struck it rich in online business. In her late twenties, she had managed to make over 5 million dollars in just a few months, selling an online course.
Then she lost it all… and then some. She actually went in debt.
What it really came down to was worthiness and what she felt she deserved.
Today we will learn:
- Limiting beliefs that keep us from succeeding
- How our core values help us find our purpose
- And exercise to improve your money mindset
Learn More About Ashley Stahl
- YouTurn Podcast
- Core Values Guide
- VIA Character Strengths Survey
- Loving What Is by Byron Katie on Amazon
- Breaking The Habit of Being Yourself: How to Lose Your Mind and Create a New One by Joe Dispenza on Amazon
- The Power of Ambition: Unleashing the Conquering Drive Within You! by Jim Rohn on Audible
Links to Amazon are affiliate links so if you make a purchase you support Mind Love!