What do you focus on when you’re deep in a visualization? Where do you let your mind wander? What do you consciously intend to create?
Sometimes I envision the things I want, like my dream home or a healthy pregnancy. Sometimes when I’m trying to find my calm, I’ll imagine a tropical rainforest or rolling beach waves.
And sometimes when I just close my eyes I imagine a world where the food, air, water, and products were actually good for me instead of secretly trying to kill me.
But then one time I opened my eyes and started researching how to make that a reality. And I was completely overwhelmed. Overnight, I learned that our water is contaminated. Our air is polluted. A lot of the food in the grocery store can barely be considered food. Even the way we function in society is throwing off our natural rhythms putting us at risk for disease and disorder. I couldn’t unlearn what I learned, so I dove deep into finding remedies that worked for me.
This week’s episode is different. Instead of featuring a guest, it is a gift from me to you that contains researched information about health-conscious choices, the products that can assist and the rituals you can create to incorporate them into your daily life.
We Will Learn
- How to stay productive and make progress on your goals
- A simple way to improve circulation and ease muscle tension
- How to activate your parasympathetic nervous system to relieve anxiety
- How to check the known contaminants in your local water supply
- How blue light at the wrong times affects sleep, energy and focus
- How to combat seasonal affective disorder
- The dangers of glyphosate in food and how to protect yourself
- The negative affects of poor air quality and the power of plants to clean it
- How to find calm in 5 minutes or less
- The good and bad of cannabis and how to lean into the good
Want more Mind Love in your Life?
You know I love to chat….especially with you! Snap a screenshot and tag me @mindlovemelissa on Instagram as you’re listening to this week’s episode. And remember to hashtag #mindlovepodcast, that way I can share your screenshot on my story too!
One more surprise ✨: Want to connect with the Mind Love community? Come join Mind Love’s Mastermind Facebook Group.
Subscribe and Review The Mind Love Podcast
Want to stay up-to-date on the latest episodes and strategies? Subscribe in iTunes and you’ll be the first to know when new episodes drop.
If you want to be featured on the show as a reviewer of the week, I’d be super stoked to hear from you. Click here to leave a review.
Share This Episode